Applications for Wine Promotion and Communication Support in Third Countries run from 9 March to 28 April. This support for the internationalization of Portuguese wines has a budget allocation of EUR 10 million.
The European Union's support rate is 50% of eligible expenditure.
According to Notice of Opening of Tender No. 1/2023, this support aims to "improve the competitiveness of wine products in third countries, including the opening and diversification of wine markets".
Beneficiaries of Wine Promotion Support in third countries
- Associations and professional organizations in the wine sector;
- Companies, groups of companies or associations of these, of any nature and legal form, provided they are related to the wine sector;
- Inter-professional organizations in the wine sector;
- Producer organizations, recognized in the wine sector;
- Public sector directly related to the wine sector, in accordance with the applicable European regulations.
All third countries are accepted and the following are considered as priority for the implementation of wine promotion applications in third countries:
- Africa: Angola, Mozambique
- North America: Canada, USA
- South and Central America: Brazil, Colombia, Mexico
- Europe: Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Ukraine
- Asia: China (including Macau, Hong Kong and Taiwan), South Korea, Japan, Singapore.
Expand your business with this support, apply at: