The Support Programme for More Sustainable Buildings 2023 promotes the rehabilitation and energy efficiency of buildings that have been carried out between 1 May 2022 and until 31 October 2023 (or until the date you have submitted the application).
The submission of applications for the Support Programme for More Sustainable Buildings 2023 will be available on the Environmental Fund platform from 16 August until 31 October 2023 or until the available allocation is exhausted.
It should also be noted that the works carried out must be in own and permanent dwellings with housing permits until 31 December 2006, for typologies 1 and 2 and for habitability permits until 2021 categories 3, 4 and 5 are accessible (as clarified in the following point).
What works will be supported?
The overall allocation for this Notice is EUR 30 million. Works can be supported in these 5 typologies:
Typology 1: Replacement of inefficient windowsby efficient windows, of energy class equal to "A+";
Typology 2: Application or replacement of thermal insulation in roofs, walls or floors;
Typology 3: Ambient heating and/or cooling and domestic hot water (DHW) systems using renewable energy of energy class "A+" or higher;
Typology 4: Installation of photovoltaic systems and other renewable energy production equipment for self-consumption with or without storage;
Typology 5: Interventions aimed at water efficiency.
Who can apply?
All owners who permanently reside in the dwelling where they want to make the improvements can apply. Each beneficiary may have up to a maximum support of € 7500.
You must also have your situation regularized with the Finances and Social Security.
What documents are required?
To make your application on the Environmental Fund portal you must have with you a digital copy of the following documents:
- Citizen Card or Identity Card Number
- Tax Identification Number (NIF)
- Bank Identification Number (IBAN) and respective proof (less than 1 year)
- Caderneta Predial Urbana (CPU) updated less than 6 months ago
- Documents proving that you are the owner (Caderneta Predial Urbana, Certificado Permanente Predial, among others)
- Invoice(s) and respective receipt(s) dated May 1, 2022 or later than the date of submission of the application on the platform
- Photographs of the dwelling being intervened or the updated energy certificate issued before and after the completion of the work (for this purpose the solutions and the updated technical characteristics of the intervened elements must be explicitly stated)
- Valid energy certificate of the property (issued by a qualified expert of the SCE before and after the work)
All information about the other documents required for each typology in Anexo I do Aviso de Abertura do Concurso.