Applications are again open for the new E-commerce Internationalization 2023 Program. This measure promotes digital internationalization strategies through the implementation of technologies and processes associated with digital technologies, to:
- New exports
- Diversification of export markets
12 million are available to support the internationalisation of SMEs, with an incentive rate of 50% at a non-repayable fund.
Submission of applications
You can submit your application until 20 October 2023.
Typologies of intervention
- "New Exporters" – projects promoted by SMEs that do not fit the previous typology.
- "More Markets" – projects promoted by SMEs that demonstrate better conditions to promote the expansion and diversification of export markets through digital channels.
- "New Exporters": 10.000€ up to 25.000€
- "More Markets": 25.000€ and 85.000€
For the 2023 "Internationalization via E-commerce" measure, the expenses that are supported are:
a) Acquisition of equipment and software directly related to project implementation
Expenditure related to the purchase of services from third parties:
- Strategies applied to digital channels for managing markets, channels, products or customer segments
- Digital strategies focused on the customer experience that maximize customer attraction, interaction and conversion
- WCM, CRM and E-commerce platforms
- Creation of own online stores, registration and optimization of presence in electronic marketplaces
- Improvement of the presence and ranking in the search results, in search engines, by keywords relevant to the notoriety and traffic of each site (SEO and SEA)
- Presence and interaction with customers via social networks
- Creation and distribution of digital content
- Placing ads in physical or digital space
- Mobile Marketing
- Collection, processing, analysis and visualisation of large volumes of data
c) Costs with technical personnel directly affected to the implementation of the project should be evidenced the competencies / valences in e-commerce and digital marketing and correspond to a minimum level of qualification VI (QNQ).
*For more detailed information see the notice.
The project will have to be executed in 12 months.
Phase 1: Until 09/15/2023 – candidates who made the Diagnosis between August 24, 2022 and June 30, 2023
Phase 2: From 16/09/2023 to 20/10/2023 – Diagnosis after August 24, 2022