From September, you can benefit from the Training + Digital Cheque for training that equips you with digital skills, in the amount of 750 euros. Thus, any worker, regardless of their bond, can enrich their training with the new measure promoted by the Institute of Employment and Vocational Training (IEFP) and financed by the Recovery and Resilience Plan (PRR).
For the "Training + Digital Cheque" measure, training completed between 28 September 2022 and 30 September 2025 or until the available allocation is reached is accepted.
Who can benefit from this measure?
Any worker can apply to receive this support, regardless of the nature of their employment relationship. It may refer to:
- sole proprietors
- partners of Sole Proprietorships
Despite this, priority will be given to workers who:
- participate in the digital transformation processes of your company or organization
- have low levels of digital proficiency
- are at risk of unemployment (due to the introduction of technologies)
- are of the least represented sex of their profession
What are the areas of training?
They are privileged in the following areas:
- Productivity and collaboration tools
- Digital Commerce – business strategy & operationalization
- Cybersecurity and computer security
- Social media management
- UX/UI Design
- Data analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Programming Languages
- Automation systems
- Industry 4.0
How to request cheque-training + Digital?
The submission of applications will be made available shortly on IEFP Portal.
Support for the formulation of an application: