Until 30th June de 2023 poderá concorrer a um apoio investimentos em explorações agrícolas, na purchase of tractors that have been purchased after the date of submission of the application.
The Rural Development Programme 2020 (PDR2020) recently announced the opening of the period for submission of applications for the "Renewal of the Agricultural Tractor Park" through Operação 3.2.2 – Pequenos Investimentos nas Explorações Agrícolas and 10.2.1.1 – Regime simplificado de pequenos investimentos nas explorações agrícolas (LEADER).
This support for the acquisition of tractors covers the parishes of Aveiro, Braga, Coimbra, Faro, Leiria, Lisboa, Porto, Santarém, Setúbal, Viana do Castelo and Viseu.
Applications submitted under the Renewal of the Agricultural Tractor Park must meet the following objectives:
- Improve living, working and production conditions of farmers;
- Contribute to the process of modernization and training of companies in the agricultural sector;
- Increase the safety of agricultural machinery operators and improve the energy efficiency of equipment.
Beneficiaries are individual, collective persons who carry out agricultural activity.
Investments between € 1,000 and € 50,000 in wheeled tractors acquired after the date of submission of the application, by scrapping tractors at least fourteen years old that, as of 31-12-2022, are registered in the name of the beneficiary.
Being determined by the product of the unit cost by the power of the tractor to be acquired (kW).
Os candidatos ao presente apoio, devem reunir as seguintes condições à data de apresentação da candidatura:
- Are legally constituted;
- Comply with the legal conditions necessary for the exercise of the activity;
- Have the tax and contributory situation regularized;
- Have a regularised situation with regard to replenishments under EAFRD and EAGF financing, or have lodged a guarantee for IFAP;
- Have not been convicted in criminal proceedings for acts involving financial resources under the FEADER and the FEAGA;
- Have an organized or simplified accounting system, in accordance with the legislation in force;
- Be owners of the farm and make the respective registration in the Parcel Identification System.
This support is managed by the Local Action Groups (GAL):
Need support for applying for applications?