The opening of the application period for the professional internships of the Internships measure ATIVAR.PT scheduled for January 16, 2023 has been brought forward to December 16 at 9 a.m.
Internships usually last 9 months.
1st application period: between 16 December 2022 and 31 May 2023 encerrado
- 2nd application period: entre o dia 15 de setembro e 30 de novembro de 2023
Note: The closing date may be brought forward if the budget allocation is reached in the meantime.
Support for Professional Internships
- Monthly scholarship for professional internships in the following amounts:
- 1.3 IAS – no level of qualification, level 1 and 2: € 624.56
- 1,4 IAS – level 3: € 672,60
- 1,6 IAS – level 4: € 768,69
- 1,7 IAS – level 5: € 816,73
- 2 IAS – level 6: € 960,86
- 2,2 IAS – level 7: € 1.056,95
- 2,5 IAS – level 8: € 1.201,08
- Meal or food allowance
- Occupational accident insurance
- Young people between the ages of 18 and 30, with a qualification of level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
- People over the age of 30 up to the age of 45, if they have been unemployed for more than 12 months, provided that they have obtained a level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 NQF qualification less than 3 years ago.
- Persons over the age of 45 who have been unemployed for more than 12 months, who have not been granted an old-age pension, holders of a level 2 or 3 qualification of the NQF who are enrolled in Centro Qualifica, or level 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 of the NQF.
- People with disabilities and disabilities;
- Persons belonging to a single-parent family;
- Persons whose spouses or persons with whom they live in a partnership are also registered as unemployed with the IEFP;
- Victims of domestic violence;
- Refugees and beneficiaries of temporary protection;
- Ex-prisoners and those who serve or have served sentences or judicial measures not depriving of liberty and are in a position to enter the active life;
- Drug addicts in the process of recovery;;
- Persons who have rendered effective service in the Armed Forces who are under the conditions provided for in paragraph 2 of article 22 of Decree-Law no. 76/2018, of 11 October;
- Homeless people;
- People who have been recognized as Informal Caregiver Status and who have provided care as the primary informal caregiver;
- Belong to another specific public to be defined in their own regulation or by order of the member of the Government responsible for the area of employment, according to the priorities of public policy, namely registered unemployed who is a member of the household of recipient supported in the measure Interior Employment MORE – Mobility Supported for a Sustainable Interior (Ordinance no. 174/2020, of 17 July, in its current wording);
- Persons to whom a measure of promotion and protection of residential reception has been applied.